WHO ARE WE?
ZABIDA is a consortium of four (4) Non-Government Organizations; Katilingban sa Kalambuan, Inc. (KKI) Peace Advocates Zamboanga (PAZ), Reach Out to Others Foundation (ROOF) in Zamboanga City, and Nagdilaab Foundation, Inc. (NFI) based in Basilan committed to uplift the the quality of life of disadvantaged sectors in Zamboanga City and Basilan.
Since 2007, it is engaged in different initiatives for Peace, Development, Democratic Governance, Disaster Preparedness and Risk Reduction Management.
To provide program service interventions that shall effect more positive changes towards increasing human security for the marginalized sectors in Zamboanga City and Basilan.
- ✔ To increase social and institutional capacities of community partners to effectively govern and manage their own affairs;
- ✔ To provide community partners with more access to basic services;
- ✔ To provide assistance to community partners for community undertakings such as livelihood and employment generation activities;
- ✔ To enhance the sustainable utilization and management of ecological resources;
- ✔ To enhance capacities of local communities, civil society organizations and government sectors in peace-building and conflict transformation;