- be fed and protected from heat and cold,
- learn how to socialize harmoniously with others,
- learn to do some simple tasks and household chores,
- acquire livelihood skills,
- attend literacy classes, and
- participate in sports and values formation activities.
The Center is open 24 hours a day to street children who drop in during the day or stray overnight. It is equipped with bathing, dining, recreational and sleeping facilities.
To date, the Center serves up to 40 children daily whose ages range from 9 to 17. They include the homeless who come from outside the city.
Actually, 16 children from different ages are attending school regularly.